In order to receive all Royalty Rewards emails in your inbox, you may need to add
our email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or domain name ( @myownrewards.com
) to your email safe list.
This can be easily accomplished by adding the From address of our emails to your
address book, contact list, or safe senders list. Check with your email service
provider if you have difficulty doing this.
Refer to the specific instructions if you are using following email service provider:
Microsoft Outlook 2010
- From the 'Home' tab, click the 'Junk' drop down box, then choose Junk Email Options.
- From the Junk Email Options window, navigate to the Safe Sender tab.
- Click 'Add' to add email@example.com and @myownrewards.com to your safe sender list.
- Drag messages from Royalty Rewards into your Gmail primary tab.
- In your inbox, right-click on the Royalty Rewards email.
- Select "Add Sender to Contacts" option on the shortcut menu.
- An "Add Contact" window will appear, click the "Save" button.
- Open the Royalty Rewards email, click on "Save Address" link above the message.
- An "Add" window will appear, click the "OK" button.
- Open the Royalty Rewards email, click on the From: email address.
- A small window will appear, click on "Add to Address Book" link.
- When an "Address Card" window appears, click the "Save" button.